Product Design | Sketching
This was the final project for my Visual Design Thinking class. We were asked to design and sketch the next generation of autonomous delivery bots.
- Include features that enable the bot to traverse different terrains in urban evironments (Eg. Wheels, propellers, etc.)
- A sensing system that makes the bot aware of its surroundings and trigger object avoidance maneuvers
- A storage unit for the bot to carry its cargo, and a digital/physical interface for users to interact with to access said cargo
- Ideation: Brainstorming, thumbnail sketches
- Storyboarding: Creating a storyboard that demonstrates how users would interact with said robot
- Hero Shot: A sketch of the robot in a contextual setting